The Fool, The Magician, and The High Priestess
For every interested reader who is utilizing the magic Tarot cards in the reading, tarot card interpretations can be seen as the most difficult part when having to interpret them correctly both in literal and spiritual way. Nowadays, a large number of psychic and spiritual web pages are supposed to offer such definitions in a few lines.
To be honest, most of them are not really useful for anyone who likes to begin with the reading. By saying this, you could realize that even though one card is explained like this, the user may not know how to use that interpretation for another aspect like career reading for instance. Then one card should be divided into two positions: upright and reversed for your great convenience.
- The Fool for upright position: for an overall theme of this card in upright position, we can easily view further beginnings that are bearing some profound spiritual meanings. For the first time of looking into the card, it’ll be a fresh start visible within it or in your real life.
- The Fool for reversed position: the card also denotes some beginnings with more profound meanings. However, this reversed position can tell you how the querent tends to resist those beginnings.
- The Magician for upright position: this is a good time for you to gain enough knowledge, strength, and good inspiration that could be used to be able to satisfy any challenge encountered by you in life. It’s actually a positive moment for you to take advantage.
- The Magician for reversed position: this is when you need to overlook any synchronicity that is said to point you in the direction that you desire the best. However, the querent may suspect yourself as well as cause yourself or anyone close to you issues in the end.
- The High Priestess for upright position: it tells you to trust your own intuition and any inner knowledge instead of your conscious mind. Please notice more when it comes to your intention and dreams.
- The High Priestess for reversed position: It’s properly hard for any querent to actually hear or sense the intuition that is being transferred to you. In this case, it’s better to take some quiet time or spend your time alone. Please trust your instincts to be able to gain the information you want the most.
What Does A Reversed Card Mean?
A reversed card can’t be like an upright card after all, since the querent is assumed to be stuck in any certain field of life based on the definition of its upright card. Also, that card would base on the card reader as well, but we may see some other readers who do not really believe that there are also other meanings of the card, or the ones who do not even accept to read any reversed card to make sure that no reversal can come up.